A post about posts

This is a post about posts – a sort of ‘Meta-post’ – about posts to follow.

From August 4th till August 17th, I have been in a different realm altogether – Ladakh – ‘the Land of Passes’. Also the land of snow, the land of unpredictable climate and the land of mind-numbing beauty.

It is a dream come true, the effect of which has taken over a month to taper down and the memories of which will linger perhaps for eternity. Before I started, I had no clue what lies on my way. Today, I remember every stone turned by the wheels of Saki, every sign board overtaken, every bridge crossed and every moment of this 14-day long expedition.

The memories are too many and too vibrant to fit into any format – visual, voice or text. However, I am going to try my best to organize them day wise and present here – which is also incidentally the life’s goal for this blog.

There are in all 16 posts that I plan to write – 14 for each day, one preclude and one epilogue. Like the expedition itself, this is a mammoth task and I have no clue how it’s gonna shape up until it is actually done. I hope the ending will come, out of the blue.

So adjust your helmets, tighten your riding boots, strap your bags and get a good grip on the handle bar, because the once-in-a-lifetime ride begins from the next post.

- Shreekant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bundi - A Teardrop of Joy held in the palms of the Mountains

Kashmir

Tamhini Ghat